No products in the cart.
- Four wide circumferential tread grooves and lateral grooves with line sipes provide eiﬂcient water evacuation,outstanding wet performance.
- Continuous block patterns on shoulder enhance the ride stability at high speed cornering. The rim protector will protect wheels from curb damage.
- Continuous outside tread blocks enhance excellent performance and precise control when cornering at high speed. The special rib segment design optimize contact pressure distribution. improve road contact area and provide precise control. The serrated groove wals absorb noise and deliver a quieter ride.
- Special tread compound delivers excellent grip on both dry and wet roads nd reduce the rolling resistance to save oil and protect environment.
Ultra Contact UC6
Continental Ultra Contact UC6 is the highest performance level guaranteed by German Technology. Perfect tyre-contact to control the vehicle.
- Full control on wet roads
- Extreme short braking distances in dry and wet road conditions
- High grip level combined with long durability
- Low noise level
On the road the tyres certainly lived up to the billing, as the D05’s wet grip is remarkable with little loss in traction and braking performance experienced when conditions got wet. This is thanks largely in part to the tyre’s wiper block design, which not only increases the road contact area, but its sharp and angular shape enable it to disperse water easily with its “Edge-Effect” that breaks the water tension and reduces the water-film between tyre and road surface. From there the D05’s four wide longitudinal grooves enables it to channel the water out easily, clearing the way for the tyres to grip the road.