No products in the cart.
MAX benefits for your car.
Maximum Safety by offering confident braking in wet and dry conditions.
Maximum Confidence thanks to sporty handling and direct feedback from the road.
Maximum Value from the perfect combination of good mileage and low noise.
Ultra Contact UC6
Continental Ultra Contact UC6 is the highest performance level guaranteed by German Technology. Perfect tyre-contact to control the vehicle.
- Full control on wet roads
- Extreme short braking distances in dry and wet road conditions
- High grip level combined with long durability
- Low noise level
On the road the tyres certainly lived up to the billing, as the D05’s wet grip is remarkable with little loss in traction and braking performance experienced when conditions got wet. This is thanks largely in part to the tyre’s wiper block design, which not only increases the road contact area, but its sharp and angular shape enable it to disperse water easily with its “Edge-Effect” that breaks the water tension and reduces the water-film between tyre and road surface. From there the D05’s four wide longitudinal grooves enables it to channel the water out easily, clearing the way for the tyres to grip the road.
- Four wide circumferential tread grooves deliver the ride stability and offer excellent performance on wet Improved grooves and bead profile design offer better ride stability, endurance and handling performance.
- Continuous tread blocks on both shoulder give great support to enhance the stability when cornering, the closed shoulders deliver excellent quiet ride.
- Continuous solid center rib sand lateral tread blocks connected by rib-in-chain enhance steering stability, decrease block deformation and reduce energy loss.
- Special tread compound delivers excellent grip on both dry and wet roads and offer longer mileage
Sentury UHP is a budget-priced ultra-high performance summer touring tire that is currently offered exclusively through Discount Tire. Built for all types of sport coupes and sedans, the UHP includes a number of features to enhance performance, reliability and treadlife.
An advanced tread compound is built not only for higher performance, but Sentury created it with a lower rolling resistance for increased fuel efficiency. The tread pattern sports a continuous center rib and larger outer shoulder blocks that add to handling stability, cornering grip and steering response, which are a plus for this tire.
Four deep circumferential grooves and the tire’s lateral grooves effectively channel away water when driving on wet pavement and reduce the risk of hydroplaning. The UHP is not built for driving in winter weather, so keep that in mind if you live in a colder climate that sees any snow and ice.
Sentury has increased ride comfort and lowered outside road noise by using an optimized tread pitch and a variable tread block design on this model. This is another plus for this tire as it does work well in delivering a quiet ride.
- Solid dry traction and braking capabilities
- Good handling and cornering stability
- Low cost ultra-high performance tire
Overall, the UHP from Sentury is a nice choice in an entry-level budget tire. The price is among the lowest you’ll find in this class, and certainly among the lowest for the type of performance it provides. While not ranking up there with the bigger name models currently on the market, the UHP does its job well
Made In Thailand