Please logged in to play this game
|3||PP Chng||43110||2021-12-30 03:59:41pm|
|5||PP Chng||36850||2021-12-30 03:49:28pm|
|7||Ted Ng||34420||2021-12-31 04:49:58am|
|21||Ted Ng||14480||2021-12-31 04:56:17am|
|23||Ted Ng||11480||2021-12-31 04:41:48am|
|24||Ted Ng||10750||2021-12-31 04:38:31am|
|30||Yumi Lin||4760||2022-02-13 08:05:43am|
Klinikar Pacman Challenge Terms & Conditions
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to Klinikar whose Instagram handle is @klinikar.my.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm on the 31st of July 2022.
One (1) grand winner in Malaysia will be selected at the highest score on the game leaderboard by Klinikar on 1st August 2022 and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- The Promotor’s competitions with entry via Instagram and/or Facebook are open only to residents of Malaysia.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 21 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant will receive points during the game play and they can use the points to redeem free gifts.
(10,000 points = RM5 )
- The Promoter will not be help liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.