No products in the cart.
Powertrac 245/35R19 Cityracing
- Brand: Powertrac
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Four wide circumferential tread grooves deliver the ride stability and offer excellent performance on wet Improved grooves and bead profile design offer better ride stability, endurance and handling performance.
- Continuous tread blocks on both shoulder give great support to enhance the stability when cornering, the closed shoulders deliver excellent quiet ride.
- Continuous solid center rib sand lateral tread blocks connected by rib-in-chain enhance steering stability, decrease block deformation and reduce energy loss.
- Special tread compound delivers excellent grip on both dry and wet roads and offer longer mileage
Categories: Cityracing, 245/35ZR19, 911 Carrera / S (991) 12–, 911 Carrera / S (991) 3.5, 911 Carrera / S (991) 3.8S, 911 Carrera / S (997) 04–, 911 Carrera / S (997) 3.6, 911 Carrera / S (997) 3.8 S, 911 Carrera 4 / 4 S (997) 05–, 911 Carrera 4 / 4 S (997) 3.6, 911 Carrera 4 / 4 S (997) 3.8S, Audi, BMW, Coupe DCT, Coupe DCT, M2 Coupe F87 2016-2017, M2 Coupe F87 LCI 2017-2018, Powertrac, TT Mk3 2015-2018, TTS Quattro, TyreReport Abuse
- Four wide circumferential tread grooves and lateral grooves with line sipes provide eiﬂcient water evacuation,outstanding wet performance.
- Continuous block patterns on shoulder enhance the ride stability at high speed cornering. The rim protector will protect wheels from curb damage.
- Continuous outside tread blocks enhance excellent performance and precise control when cornering at high speed. The special rib segment design optimize contact pressure distribution. improve road contact area and provide precise control. The serrated groove wals absorb noise and deliver a quieter ride.
- Special tread compound delivers excellent grip on both dry and wet roads nd reduce the rolling resistance to save oil and protect environment.
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days
- Store Name: Klinikar.com
- Vendor: Klinikar
- Address: Selangor
- No ratings found yet!